The MSP/Rochade Group takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data. We restrict access to personal information to the MSP/Rochade Group website administrators.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may collect the following types of information:
• Information you provide – When you sign up or register on the MSP/Rochade Group website, we ask you for personal information such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
• User communications – When you send email or other communications to the MSP/Rochade Group website, we may retain those communications to process your inquiries, respond to your requests, and improve our services.
• Log information – When you access the MSP/Rochade Group website services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
• The MSP/Rochade Group website maintains customer records. This includes information such as the services used. We also use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other products and services. The MSP/Rochade Group website will never sell your information to other companies.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
• Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
• Protect the rights or property of the MSP/Rochade Group website or our users. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
The MSP/Rochade Group website administrators only share personal information with other companies or individuals outside of the MSP/Rochade Group website in the following limited circumstances:
We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the MSP/Rochade Group website, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the MSP/Rochade Group website services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and the ability to correct this data if it is inaccurate or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. Because of the way our system works, after you delete your information residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
You can use the MSP/Rochade Group website to review and control the information stored in your MSP/Rochade Group website Profile or Account. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some MSP/Rochade Group website features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.